Villas to Rent in Bali
Things you need to know about booking a villa
Booking a luxury holiday villa in Bali is now considered normal when it comes to accommodation in Bali. Villa rentals are quickly replacing hotels as the preferred place to stay, where you can live like king at a fraction of the cost of hotels. It’s really the perfect alternative.
Villa holiday rentals are awesome for space, luxury and most of all seclusion and privacy. Saying that there are a lot of factors that need to be taken into account when booking your perfect Villa as making the wrong choice can lead to a disastrous holiday. Not all villas are the same and you need to look at the many variables that go in to matching you up with your ideal villa.
Being one of the largest and oldest Villa management agencies in Bali, we know what to look for when hand picking our villas to put on our website and also what signs are screaming out at us that a villa is not going to deliver the type of holiday experience that our client’s expect.
If you are a villa hunter and doing your search online for your perfect holiday accommodation, following are some great tips from a person who has been in this industry for many years.
1) What are the important things to you?
What type of person are you and what kind of villa do you expect? Are you the type of person that demands the best or are you prepared for a few villa hiccups that can happen and are prepared to let it slide as part of the laughable holiday experience. Ask yourself these questions?
- Are you an adventurous type or do you like certainty?
- Are you prepared to risk it a little bit – I am not talking a major risk but they type that can always be fixed?
- Are you fed up with the same old boring, stock standard hotels that offering nothing more than a room?
- Are you happy to help the ‘little person’ make a living in Bali ( by renting their villa) instead of ploughing money into the big hotel chains coffers?
- Are you prepared to spend a little bit more time online working out your villa requirements rather than 1 click of a mouse giving you the same product each and every time?
Are you looking for a romantic, secluded getaway, whether it bee honeymoon or wedding?
- Do you want to save money yet still have the same if not better level of luxury?…..of course your do!