Villas Complex Bali
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 31-Jul-2017.
* Does not apply for New Year period
++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etcFEATURES AND AMENITIES
Umalas, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
The villa complex
3 private self-contained neighbouring villas comprising 1 x 3-bedroom villa, 1 x 2-bedroom villa and 1 x 2-bedroom cottage (plus a single room).
From 1 to 14 adults (Bali Bali One: 6 people - 3 bedrooms with king beds; Bali Bali Two: 4 people - 2 bedrooms with king beds and Bali Bali Cottage: 4 people - 2 bedrooms with king-size beds).
Two freeform pools measuring 9 x 8.5 metres and 15 x 4 metres, plus a 4 x 5 metre plunge pool at Bali Bali Cottage.
Indoor living area; mezzanine TV area; indoor/outdoor dining for 6; garden balés.
A team of 15 staff, including cooks, housekeepers, security and gardeners are shared between the three villas. Massage therapist and babysitter available on request (additional charge).
A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian and western meals is available for in-villa dining; requests accommodated (including special diets).
WiFi internet access; telephone (locals calls included; international calls are charged); fax.
Satellite TVs; DVDs and CD players.
Villa Bali Bali is well equipped for families. Facilities include two baby cots and a high chair.
In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
A car and driver is available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol).
Barbecue; in-room safes; small generator for water supply.
527sqm (villa); 3, 800sqm (land).
- The villas share a lush tropical garden yet hedges of natural foliage grant privacy. Pathways connect the villas to each other.
- Living rooms opening onto the garden, with teak floors, sloping roofs, built-in cushioned sofas and rustic coffee tables
- Semi alfresco dining rooms with pebbled floors
- Cosy mezzanine entertainment lounges in villas one and two, with 21-inch Satellite TV/DVD player and sound system
- Ground floor TV lounge in the cottage, opening onto the garden
- Antiques, tribal artefacts and ethnic wall hangings adorn the villas
- Self-contained kitchens with teak cabinets and modern appliances
- Freeform pools in the two villas, and a courtyard plunge pool in the cottage
- Pool decks furnished with sun beds and adjacent balés (pavilions)
- Beautifully manicured gardens with gently sloping lawns planted with travellers palms, sweet scented frangipani and bougainvillea
- Stunning rice-field views, and vistas of the mountains on a clear day
- A total of seven bedrooms: four with king-size beds, one with a queen-sized bed, one double, one twin, plus a single (kids/nanny) bedroom
- Bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes. Some bedrooms open onto the garden or pool terrace
- A few bedrooms share bathrooms with walk-in showers while others have private ensuites (some alfresco) featuring sunken terrazzo tubs
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
Villa Bali Bali is located in a quiet residential area between the traditional villages of Umalas and Banjar Semer on Bali’s south-west coast. The estate is set well off the road down a private drive lined with tall palms, and faces rice terraces across the garden. There are a few small cafés within walking distance, and many more a kilometre to the north in Canggu. Bali’s finest restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine and La Lucciola are just six kilometres to the south in chic Seminyak – a 15-minute drive away.