Villa Kupu Kupu Bali
- This website (the "Website") is operated by C ASIA Pte Ltd, a Singapore private company limited by shares (registered under the number 200718423H) (the “Company”).
For the purposes of these Terms, “Party” means any other person than the Client who stays in the Villa with the Client.
- The Company on the Website provides an online platform through which Owners can advertise Villas for reservation. By making a reservation through the Website, the Clients enters into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with the relevant Owner. The Company sends the details of the reservation to Owner and sends the Client a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Owner and is not a party to the direct, legally binding, contractual relationship between the Client and the Owner.
- Clients' reviews may be uploaded onto the Villa page for the sole purpose of informing future Clients of other opinions of the service level and quality of the Villa. The Company reserves the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
- To reserve a Villa, the Client must pay to the Company an initial non-refundable deposit (50% of the total rent due, unless otherwise specified in the Villa Specific Rental conditions). Upon reception of the confirmation email and deposit, the Company, on behalf of the Owner, will send a Villa confirmation voucher. The reservation is not effective until required payment is received. Reservations can only be accepted from Clients aged 18 or over at the time of the reservation.
- The rental prices are all in United States Dollars (USD) and include the following, unless otherwise specified in the Villa Specific Rental Conditions:
- - Use of a furnished and fully-equipped villa for the duration of the period specified in the confirmation voucher
- - Household linen, crockery, cutlery and electrical household appliances. All villas are privately owned, so decor, colors and inventories will of course vary.
- - Cost of water, electricity, gas (if any), air conditioning fuel (if applicable), pool maintenance (if any) and garden maintenance (if any)
- - Presence of Owner's representative on arrival and departure for transfer of keys and other formalities.
- Prices DO NOT include the following:
- Cost of telephone calls,
- - Any optional services not previously specified and billed,
- - Client's travel insurance, medical insurance or personal liability insurance.
- The balance of the rent is payable 60 days before arrival, directly to the Company, unless otherwise specified in the Villa Specific Rental condition. If full payment is not received as specified, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and refuse admission to the Villa.
- The rental prices are all in United States Dollars (USD) at the time of the reservation. Any later discount or price increase of the Villa will not be applicable to confirmed bookings. Payment can also be made in AUD, EUR, SGD, HKD, NZD, GBP or CNY at the prevailing Citibank FOREX public rate of the day of the payment (NB: the rate of the day of the payment will be used, thus deposit and balance payment can have a different amount). Payments can be made by Bank transfer, Credit Card, Cash (SGD only), Cheque (SGD only). The Client must pay all bank charges and Credit cards are accepted subject to a 3% service charge.
- Discount vouchers awarded to clients are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-cumulative.